Friday, May 20, 2005

holley shitums

This is it. I'm going to die. My marks are mediocre. My parents aren't going to accept my report book cum next next Tuesday. They'll chuck it out of the house. There is no effing way they'll allow stupid people live in their house. No way Hosse.

AARGHH. What the heck is wrong? Everybody is getting all moody; depressed and stuff. It must be from all the checking of exam scripts and crap. SCREW YOU EXAMS!! Teachers keep telling us that we should pull up our socks and all that jazz. Some of them say we suck. They're the most discouraging people I've ever come across. All that crap and bull about being approachable and friendly. Lies, lies and more lies. I was born to hate school.

I'm only looking forward to June. The month of intensive training; I dont have to be at home most of the days (but unfortunately I would have to face jiao lian). The month where I dont have to see them for 5 freaking days. The month where I'll lock myself in my room and drill myself with 15 math sums each day. the month where I will look for all my assessment books and do at least 10 pages each day. And after that, my life will just be living hell.

[quote Shell] HEEDAYAH!! I just realised that the sailing inter-schools are coming. They say its for exposure. I say its a one way ticket to death and humiliation. Im not looking forward to it. But hey. Think of the CIP points. Hehe. Just remember to finish up ur will and pass it to me. And then we can put our wills in a box. And hide it. so that if we die in a storm. At least our last wishes will be fufilled.
yep. GRINS. [/quote]

See how optimistic we are? Yes, pun intended. If you all dont get it, its like this. I'm an Optimist sailor. So, optimistic, optimist... Ring a bell? Whatever.

Today was really, fine. For the first time I actually had people to sit with and actually talked to me. Ahaha Sat with Shell, Val, Zoe, and some more of them. Ahaha Too many of them on one bench. There was some food fair thing. They were selling Satay. My goodness!! My craving was finally answered today. I had six sticks okay. Imagine how much weight I must have put on. Sigh. And! We finally had seaweed and wangwang (those salty rice cracker stuff that the opti kids always eat during regattas. ahaha).

We embarassed Lynette and Bidina. Especially Lynette by showing them our seaweed braces in front of their friends. Ahahahaha

The IJ Heartbeat thingum is like on Thursday and I have nothing to wear. Let alone anything to pack for the Terengganu trip. I'm so dead. I own only 3 shirts, out of them, only 2 are acceptable. I have only 1 pair of nice slacks, the rest of them are shorts. I dont have much stuff that go beyond my elbows and knees. Heh








If you dont see me and Shell on Tuesday, it means that we've jumped from the 27th level of the SLF building. At least we'll be on the news (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home